For the next few weeks, at least, our church is observing the following precautions:
1) we are continuing to ask that all members practice social distancing and consider wearing masks while attending classes and services; we are offering our Sunday worship services on Facebook Live on our Facebook page, and are broadcasting a sermon on FM 107.3 at 8:00 a.m. for those who cannot attend in person.
2) we are also asking that anyone who is sick or has knowingly been exposed to the Coronavirus please stay home, and watch our services online until all symptoms have cleared or quarantine has expired.
3) we strongly encourage all of our people to observe the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control - washing hands regularly with soap and water or hand sanitizer, covering your mouth when sneezing or coughing, avoid touching your face, and practice social distancing as much as possible.
4) we are offering to assist those who are at high-risk with grocery shopping and medicine pick-up.
5) we are updating our procedures as the situation requires.
We have a newly renovated Educational Building, complete with ramps and a handicap accessible bathroom. We also have ramps to the Worship Center and Fellowship Hall.